Tuesday, November 1, 2011

...an attempt













...it's been a few months....Well I haven't been sketching as much as I want to - but I do have some - unfortunately not a lot. This is "...an attempt"; to get into a habit. Attitude towards certain things is starting to change - effecting . A bit struggle to figure where I'm going with this compared to other times where I felt more certain - typical. But I grant it I think I'll keep on sketching manifesting that creativity (probably a method of not going insane). These sketches were recent - nothing special - loose inspiration from pics I found online (with the exception of one small character. There's a little bit of summer sketches I got; I guess I'll put them up later. I got ideas for small projects...Mental and conscious/subconscious distractions keep getting in the way...(excuses, excuses...)





No comments:

Post a Comment