Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A mermaid....?



It has been a while since I actually had a complete drawing ; or something close to one. Well here is a drawing of a mermaid that I did last week. I made this drawing specifically for a Facebook and e-mail
blast for Peggy O'neill's at Coney Island (Brooklyn, NY)- I also designed the ad as well.This mermaid was not the first I made for the ad.

This mermaid right here was the first;
a few differences; not sure why I decided not to go with this one (I think it was the eye...). Unfortunately I have to say both
drawings were rushed, and I did not spend enough time developing a mermaid with "more character" ....Then again I think
both drawings have some potential, and maybe I'll make more out of both of them in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment